Acne in women
"Acne in women" is as inconceivable combination as "women and ugliness" or "women and raunch". But this happens and if it's already become your problem you should find the ground and start looking for treatment.
- Endocrine disorders in young age. Youngsters often obtain problems with their skin due to burst of hormones and this is applicable for both boys and girls. In this case, of course, you may wait until you are mature completely but beauty is a thing you want to have right here and right now. So you may try the same means that can be applied to any other types of acne.
- Menstrual acne. Sometimes acne can appear at different stages of menses, which is also attributed to hormonal changes in your organism.
- Pregnancy acne. It is possible to get some troubles with your hormones during pregnancy as well.
- Birth control pills. Principle of these preparations is in hormonal control for maturation of ovum. And again deviations in normal hormone content in your blood can lead to onset of acne.
- Inappropriate use of cosmetics. Cosmetics can be of a poor quality – in this case you should remember that a miser pays twice and it’s better to buy qualitative makeup. Sometimes women don’t use cosmetics properly and they obtain troubles with their skin because pores get blocked or skin becomes too sensitive. Finally, you can have allergic reaction for any type of cosmetics.
- Problems not related to hormones and mostly attributed to external factors – dust, sweat, hypersensitivity, skin diseases.